Volume 2 Issue 5
In this issue
Japan had been bloodied in the Battle of the Coral Sea – but not beaten. Now, they planned to ambush the USA navy in the Battle of Midway – and seize the Pacific. The USA had other ideas. Story P 10.
News & Editorial
- Phialtelists On Stamps – Another ASP First?
- Beijing – Some Good News/Bad News/Good News
- The Battle of Midway – Prelude – John Leah More Details
- Philatelists of Renown – Alec Rosenblum – Dr Maurice Mishkell
- Up Train, Down Train, TPO – Purves Spells It Out – Walter Thorne
- Ford’s 105 Years In New Zealand – Christopher Moor
- First Ever Stamp To Show NZ’s First Ford – John Leah
- The Missionary Who Faced Jail – Peter Haslem More Details
- Stamp Fever – Queensland Stamps In New Guinea – Jude Koch More Details
- Smithy Forced Down In Croc & Mozzie Country
- Naughty, Nasty Errol & The “Pro Nazi” Taunt – Peter Haslem More Details
- The Second Anglo-Boer War: Greed For Gold – Ashley Cotter-Cairns More Details