Volume 4 Issue 7
In this issue
Humphrey Bogart was a legend in his day but this is one legend that’ s never faded. Most senior collectors remember him vividly, so it’s not surprising that Thematic Collectors indulge themselves by seeking out interesting stamps, covers and other postal items that illustrate his story. And what a story!
With a career forged to white hot in the early stages of WWII, he played in some fabulous movies with some amazing actresses – mesmerising us all.
News & Editorial
- EDITORIAL – THE COVER THAT CAME HOME TO ROOST
- WEBSITE COUP IS AN iFULL
- LATEST ISSUE OF ASP P-STAMPS
- AUSSIE ACE AT DUNKERQUE
- PUNCHY AUSTRALIA 2013 WEB SITE
- AUSSIES KIWIS REMEMBER… VALE TONY PERKINS
- AUSSIE DECIMAL POSTAL RATES Part 3 – Aimail Rates 1966-75 - By Torsten Weller
- I AM ALBERT NAMATJIRA, I AM AUSTRALIAN - By Andrew Sadauskas
- TURNING A CHAMBER POT KGV MISCELLANY INTO A ROYAL FLUSH - By Sean Lacy
- JERRY BLAIRS POSTAL BID SALE 134 – ADVERTISING, BUT WHAT A READ!
- FORGERIES OF VICTORIA’S EARLY CLASSICS: Part 2: Later forged issues - By Les Molnar
- MUSSOLINI BARGES INTO GREECE TO SPITE HITLER – Oz & NZ in WWII - By John Leah
- RECKLESSLY BRAVE MEN – BURKE & WILLS Part 2 - By Andrew Sadauskas
- THE NEW ZEALANDER WHO SPLIT THE ATOM – ERNST RUTHERFORD - By Christopher Moor
- SIXTEEN TONS AND WADDAYA GET? The Battle of Blair Mountain - By Andrew Sadauskas